- Who we are
- Our website address is: http://examsbd.com.
- What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- Log Files
- Like many other websites, examsbd.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp and other information about the use of this website, including a history of the pages you view. This does not contain any personally identifiable information. We use this information to improve our services.
- Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
As a user you may opt out of the process Google Analytics uses to collect traffic log data. Google provides a browser add-on that enables users to prevent their data from being used by Google Analytics, available at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Google AdSense
Google’s use of the DoubleClick Cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to the users based on their visit to examsbd.com and/or other sites on the Internet.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
- Registration into examsbd.com
- This registration into this website permits the user to maintain and/or modify the data submitted to this website. This is an optional service provided by examsbd.com. Registration into examsbd.com requires that you supply certain personal information, including your full name, email, age and gender) to register.
When you sign in to examsbd.com through your Google or Facebook or Twitter or Yahoo or LinkedIn account, the respective service provider may set a cookie. For more details, please refer the privacy policies of the service providers.
If you are under 18 years of age, then you must obtain your parent’s or guardian’s permission to register in this website.
For security measures, we record your IP address at the time of registration. This information is private.
- Sharing Content through Social Media Platforms
- Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate/engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
- How long we retain your data
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- What rights you have over your data
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- Where we send your data
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- Additional information
- How we protect your data
- The personal information which is collected during this registration process will not be distributed and shared with any third parties. While registering, you also agree to provide and maintain true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself. examsbd.com never verifies the accuracy of personal information that is submitted to this website, it is solely the responsibility of the user. examsbd.com reserves the right to suspend or permanently delete any user.
- User Generated Content and Public Activities
- We offer you opportunities to engage in public activities on examsbd.com. “Public activities” are any actions you take on examsbd.com that are designed to be visible to other users, including comments, questions, answers, recommendations or any other items that you submit. Any information you disclose in your public activities, along with your screen name or ID, or any image or photo, becomes public and may be used by examsbd.com for online and offline promotional or commercial uses in any and all media. If you choose to engage in public activities, you should be aware that any personal information you submit can be read, collected and used by other users of these areas. We are not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in the course of your public activities and we have no responsibility to publish, take down, remove or edit any of your public activities or submissions.
For security measures, we record your IP address when you perform any public activities on examsbd.com. This information is private.
- Turning cookies off
- If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
For all other policies, please read our terms and conditions